In this tutorial, we learn how to apply sharpening compound to a hone. First, remove the old compound by scratching the hone on scotch bright. Keep doing this until the compound is off and the hone is soft. To reapply, start coloring the compound on. Work your way from the top to the bottom, moving in an up and down motion quickly. Make sure you apply enough to where the hone is a darker color of green instead of a light green When you are finished, you will have newly applied compound within just a few short minutes. You will now be able to use it whenever you would like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades