John Hunt demonstrates how to do Cross Stitch that is used on steering wheel covers in this video. He takes a piece of dowel and wraps it with pre-glued leather. Next he threads two needles with cotton thread that has been pulled through bees wax so they stay in the leather better. Next he begins to sew. You have to sew the first half of the cross stitch with one needle and thread, and the other half with the other needle and thread. Sew till you get to the end pull both needles off the thread. Then take the needles off the thread use them to tuck the thread under the stitching.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades