Here's an easy step by step tutorial on how to make a leather sheath for your Scandinavian knife. Place the knife on top of the leather you will be using to make the sheath. Measure the tip of your knife away from the bottom of the leather for about a size of the width of your index finger. Wrap the knife with the material you're using to measure the length and width of the sheath. Mark the edges of the leather that will be needed to make the sheath. Cut out the leather by following the markers that you've made from the previous step. When the part is already cut out, you're now ready to make some finishing touches to the shape of your sheath. This is how easy it is to make that nice looking sheath for your Scandinavian knife.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades